Why is Pygmallion so popular?
Pygmallion is debatably the number one hotspot in Dublin’s city center. You have the option of breakfast, lunch, and dinner available, so whatever you fancy, but what makes it so popular? Many different things! Pygmallion is famous for their delicious and very eye-catching cocktails which generally are on over for 2 for the price of one and who doesn’t love a good offer? There are a dozen fruity cocktails available, even with some sugar-free options available.
If you get hungry along the way, Pygmalion also has plenty of great quality, delicious food options available. Food starts serving at 12pm with breakfast options along with lunch and dinner, so whenever you’re free during the day, there's an option for you! You have plenty to choose from between burgers, chicken tenders, choice of fries, and pizzas. The pizzas at Pymallion are definitely the most popular by customers for two reasons; their amazing taste and because they are generally on offer for two for the price of one, how could you say no to that?
If you’re up for a night that doesn’t end after your meal then you would love to stay around for one of Pymallion’s DJ sets. Throughout the day different DJ’s come in and play music sets for all the customers to enjoy, relax and have a dance with their friends! It’s the perfect way to unwind after a long day at work or college.
From personal experience of dining in PYG, I would only recommend attending if you don’t mind loud music. From previous experience, I have sometimes found the music to be very loud, which isn’t a bad thing, but just be aware of this before you decide to go because I know loud music during a meal or drink isn’t for everyone! But there are plenty of places around Dublin that are more suited to these standards! So please stay tuned for my next blog which will be able to recommend some more chilled and quieter places to grab a bite or a drink when in Dublin city center!
(Pygmallion.ie, 2020).
-Kaitlyn Nolan
Keywords: cocktails, dinner, nightlife, music.



Looks super cool!
ReplyDeleteIts one for the list!!
ReplyDeletePizza and cocktails yum! Will have to try
ReplyDeletethere’s so much choice this sounds fab!!
ReplyDeleteWow sounds great! Must try them cocktails they look delicious!
ReplyDeletelooks fab!!
ReplyDeleteSounds great! Can’t wait to try it!
ReplyDeleteAlways love a good cocktail, thanks for the tips! Will definitely try this out :)
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDeleteThat pizza looks amazing
ReplyDeleteWow looks great
ReplyDeleteExcellent article. I think it's great that you make suggestions where you can have a drink or a meal and just enjoy the atmosphere.
ReplyDeleteI love cocktails so this is definitely a restaurant I want to go to while I am still in Dublin. Is it currently open? There is the possibility to sit outside which I really like!
I think it's great that there are all sorts of things, so there is something for everyone when you are out with a larger group. I hope I find many more great suggestions from you for going out in Dublin and spending quality time with friends and family!!
Anna-Greta Klassen
This place looks amazing! Can’t wait to try it out!!
ReplyDeleteHavn’t heard of this place before but will have to check it out
ReplyDeleteWow sounds great! Can’t wait to try it after lockdown
ReplyDeleteWow I can’t wait to try this place!
ReplyDeleteLooks so good! Can’t wait to try
ReplyDeleteLooks Amazing
ReplyDeleteDefinitely try it out when I'm there, amazing suggestion!
ReplyDeleteThe food looks delicious.
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing, I gotta try it out!!
ReplyDeleteWow after reading your post, I definitely have to visit Pygmallion. I love the variety that they offer and being able to go there at different times in the day to either eat or enjoy good music. The fact that you can choose to sit either inside or outside is super convenient, especially when it’s chilly out or the music gets too much. Their cocktails look mouth-watering and the sugar free option sounds amazing. The photo of the pizza looks absolutely delicious and the two for one offer is so handy especially when you’re a uni student. Thanks for the tip, I look forward to reading more!
ReplyDeleteA must visit in Dublin! Great post.
ReplyDeletePygmallion is on my to-visit list after this!!
ReplyDeleteLove PYG!!
ReplyDeleteCan’t wait to try it!
ReplyDeleteMust visit!
ReplyDeleteThis place looks so amazing!!
ReplyDeleteLooks amazing!
ReplyDeleteIs place good for a date?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing, and definitely on my bucket list
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to go there with my friends!
ReplyDeleteLooks great, cant wait to give it a try.
ReplyDelete