The city of Dublin has many options for shopping addicts and fashion lovers.
Dublin offers you a big variety of shops for anything you can think of. From exclusive high-end shops to unique vintage shops, there’s something out there for everyone
If you are on the southside of Dublin you will be met by high-end department stores such as my personal favorite, Brown Thomas on Grafton Street. If you are looking to spoil yourself, Brown Thomas offers luxury brand clothes, accessories, and makeup, from designers such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel and many more.
Image Source : www.drapersonline.ie

If you happen to be on Dublin's northside, do not worry. Even on this side you can find a big variety of shops and shopping centers. One of the shopping hotspots is Jervis center with three stories of shops, cafes, and restaurants that cater to everyone. While the Ilac center is directly opposite and offers even more shopping options with the likes of Dunne Stores retail & food, TK Maxx and other shops such as Boots and Flying Tiger there are lots to explore on Dublin's northside shopping.
Henry Street and O’Connell Street are two must-go shopping areas in north Dublin, popular shops like Zara, H&M, and the Irish Primark are located there for the newest styles of clothes and accessories. If all this is not enough for you, there are loads of local and small shops that offer unique and special made items, just near this shopping hub on Capel street. The buskers also add a very vibrant atmosphere to your shopping which can be fun for a quick break and a sing-along.
If you are looking to find something more special why don't you have a look on Moore street where you
can find independent shops from all over the world with a selection of cultural and traditional attire and
cuisine amongst other things.
To summarize shortly Dublin will fill any shopping need your heart desires with good variety,
so don't waste any time and get to shopping.
Ayat Suhel
Keywords: #fashion #shopping #dublinfashion


Omg, thank you! This is exactly what I needed for my upcoming Dublin trip!
ReplyDeleteI’ll make sure to visit Grafton Street :)
Definitely have to visit! Good read.
ReplyDeleteI didn’t know Dublin had this much to offer shopping-wise. Will definetly pay Dublin and Grafton Street a visit!
ReplyDeleteThank you. Need to visit Dublin soon, love this!
ReplyDeleteMy go-to places in Dublin for shopping!
ReplyDeleteTis is perfect! I'll keep this post in mind the next time I'm in town!
ReplyDeleteI’ll have to go shopping there!
ReplyDeleteWow! Must visit!
ReplyDeleteDublin will definitely be on the bucket list!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a intersting read, makes me want to book a flight to Dublin ASAP!
ReplyDeleteLove the detail in this blog, very interesting to read. I agree Grafton street is a great place to attract many different types of shoppers as there is a great variety of shops. Grafton street at Christmas time is always the most magical experience, me and my family have gone up every year to watch the show when they turn on the Christmas lights, it’s not looking likely that we will be able to have the same experience due to Covid-19. Brown Thomas has great things to offer but I sometimes avoid going in because I find some staff can be very judgmental. Hopefully next Christmas we will be able to enjoy the Christmas lights on Grafton street like we used to! - Kaitlyn
ReplyDeleteThis is making me want to leave the London scene for a lil Dublin getaway soon๐
ReplyDeleteI’ll have to visit Dublin!๐
ReplyDeleteIt`s so beautiful
ReplyDeleteVery interesting! Id like to visit some day!
ReplyDeleteHey Ayat, great blog post!!
ReplyDeleteLove the inspiration on where to go when I need to go shopping. Since I’m in Dublin, I went through all these streets you mentioned but sadly I didn’t had the time to go for a real shopping trip I’m really looking forward to when the shops are open again, post lockdown. Then I will definitely go there and visit some of the places you recommended!
I also have to look for some presents and some souvenirs I can get for my family at home and of course some things that will remind myself of my wonderful time here in Dublin. So thank you for the great Tips!
Anna Klassen