If your'e feeling mad, then you need to try Mad Egg!

Mad Egg is a restaurant located at 6 Jervis House, Millennium Walk, Dublin 1. Right in the heart of the city centre! Mad egg has a very straight forward menu on offer mainly chicken. There are several different chicken burger options up for grabs along with chicken tenders available too. But don’t worry if meat isn’t your thing there is a veggie burger option available too! Mad Egg has only been available since March 2018 and in such a short space of time, they have become very popular and most definitely a lot of peoples top choice to dine and relax at when they come to the city centre. They proudly state that they take their chicken very seriously and only use free-range birds hatched locally in a family-run chicken farm and claim that their chicken is the ‘best damn chicken you have ever tasted’. They’re definitely popular for their great food but when also attracts people is the reasonable prices! The burgers are 9.95 – 10.95 euros, the tenders are 7.95 euros, sides 3.95 – 4.25 euros and deserts 6.95! If deep-fried chicken isn’t for you or your aren’t craving it the day you go, they give you the option of fried or grilled chicken! You have many different options when it comes to fries, normal fries, sweet potato fries and the option of different loaded fries.


 Mad Egg are also very popular for their deserts; the DIY Brownie or cheesecake which they state ‘Served naked. Dressed by you!’ you have three items ‘spill’ ‘sprinkle’ and ‘stick’ all of which have multiple different items and you choose one from each and design the desert how you fancy. 




 Their desserts are really what made them as popular as they are as customers always post a photo to their social media of them decorating their desert themselves and this what made Mad Egg egg become as popular as it is today. 



 Unfortunately, due to the lockdown all over Ireland due to Corona Virus, Mad Egg has had to close their restaurant doors to their customers, along with all the other restaurants across the country until December 1st. But if you haven’t had a chance to try their delicious burgers and desserts, they’re doing take away meals! If you want the full experience of sitting in, you will have to wait until the lockdown is lifted in three weeks. if I were you I would get booking my tables now to avoid disappointment as the slots will definitely fill up fast!

(Madegg.ie, 2020).
- Kaitlyn Nolan

Keywords: Madegg, cheesecake, fried chicken, DIY Brownie 

Comments

  1. Great blog, 100% have to try Mad Egg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmm! That’s chicken looks lush

    ReplyDelete
  3. been meaning to try this place! Looks insane 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks unreal! can’t wait to try πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried there before, must put it on the list !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds unreal! I’m dying to go when lockdown is lifted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god I’ll have to try this asap! Looks so
    good 😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks sooooo good 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks sooooo good! Will have to try

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks soo good!! Will have to give it a try !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dying to try this place! Looks amazing😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cool you can make your own desserts! The kids would love this place πŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh it all sounds amazing, thanks for the tips 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  14. Drooling over this 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  15. The food looks really good and I'm glad to read that they are using free range eggs which are much healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the great recommendation Kaitlyn! Mad Egg definitely looks like a must try for me and my friends. The pictures you took of the food and desserts were mouthwatering. I love that they also cater a vegetarian option, have you tried it?

    I love the restaurant's take on fried chicken, it really seems like they can cater to a lot of different customers. The dessert options you mentioned sounds like just as good as a reason to visit Mad Egg, if not better! I love that you can customize your own dessert and have variety to the same food.

    Lastly I must mention that I commend Mad Egg for taking initiative to not only be more environmentally and animal friendly but also to support local family owned businesses.
    - Ayat Suhel

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Kaitlyn  after looking at all these pictures I’m definitely craving one of their burgers and definitely their desserts !! They look so yummy! I’m really looking forward when the restaurants are open again! (Hopefully soon) and them I’m definitely going to Mad Egg. Thank you for this great recommendation of a perfect place to dine out at a reasonable price!
    I think a big plus for Mad Eggs is that they are trying to protect the environment by using sustainable products ! That is so important and another reason to go an eat there.
    A great recommendation as usually Kaitlyn!!
    Anna Klassen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment